Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 
3rd day of the new year 2009, indeed a new start of everything.
Been quite busy these few days, so didn't get to blog. Another word, is plain lazy. Tsk!


Friday ; 02/01/09
Intend to go Sentosa with the gideon-nites. But due to some problems, so we cancelled it )):
How sad man! I was getting sooooo excited even i slept super late during the new year.
But never mind, shall have next time then! ^^
Then back to sleep till 10? Wanted to prepare myself, but texted SY ask her if she going back to the office.
Since she going back on the same day as me, so decided to meet her up.
Met her at CQ about 12.30pm. Then walked to office. Catch up a lot! :D
After that train back to raffles to pass some things to our agent. Super hungry man!
Had lunch then walk around, acc her to take the same train. Bidded goodbye to her then train all the way back home.
Bought some things at CCK, then bus back home. Prepare everything then bathed and prepare for thanksgiving.
On the way met Huimin, then walk together to SW's house.


Had a lot of fun. HAHA! Especially the games and thanksgiving. Got a really nice present from sweetheart! xoxo.
Gave XM too, janet and the others as well. Then went back about 11?
Down to je with Munyee. Then home sweet home (:


As for today, prepare myself then cabbed down to Love's house this morining.
Called Mac delivery cause we were feeling super hungry. Then rested awhile till 2plus.
Quickly bus down to church. Almost late though.
Service was good, like what pastor says, these are my goals and i must strengthen it (:
  1. Prayer
  2. Ministry
  3. Evangelism
  4. Fellowship
  5. Dicipleship

Yes, i shall strengthen in these areas. &increase my education, creativity and character!
A lot of events coming up this year. Haha (:
So after service, had dinner at nearby coffee shop? Then all of us went to jp.
In the end i went home first, cause i feel super lethagic, so didn't acc kh and co's.
Reached home about 8plus. And so i'm here to blog.


Waiting for Love to reach home. HAHA! He's busyman today. Lols.
Shall stay at home tomorrow? Didn't have enough time to buy NY clothes yet, but soon!
Shall have a shopping spree with mummy soon. (((:


Okay this post is dedicated to Noobie! :D

Photobucket
Noobie! I saw your post already. Love you too! :D
Yes, i agree what's past is already past. Its 2009! Haha~
I also won't want our friendship to break too. After so many things happened, we're still friends.
This make me treasure the friendship between the 2 of us more.
Now you're going back to Malaysia to study soon, i'll definately miss you, silly girl!
Must miss me too okay? (: If you ever come back to Singapore, remember to give me a call/sms to meet me alright! {:
Of course i'll also remember those happy times we shared. I'll be there whenever you need me.
Most importantly, take care of yourself and wish you all the best for your studies over there!


I'm sorry, i can't get back to the old-good friendship we used to have anymore.
Though is a new year, i've let go everything. I won't pin hope on our friendship.
Friends, just friends will do. I'm glad, this's a new me.

"" was Posted On: Saturday, January 3, 2009 @11:44 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ