Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 
Another day today, woke up about 10. Then bathed and prepare myself down to Love's house.
Slacked and slept for awhile. Then waited for Love to prepare himself and down to jp.
Wanted to eat Sakae but can't find. So settle our lunch at New york New york.
Woot~ Super nice. Tsk! Then bought some finger food, then bus down to Singapore Discovery centre.
Tour around and took pictures. So let pictures do the talking (: Bear with it people, cause due to the lightening so is a bit dark.


Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


So went home about 5plus or 6? Bought some fingerfood for Love then he took bus home and i trained home (:


Tomorrow have to acc Daddy to hospital. Well, hopefully will be a smooth and success want.
Pray for me people! :D I'm still jobless! Anyone can intro me a job? Lols! Super sian at home man! &i'm damm broke. Everytime think about money, so sian.
I feel so bad everytime my mother keep giving me pocket money, )):
I must fulfill one of my 2009 resolutions, which is treat my parents better.


Omg, Olevel results is coming! &is on the 12th. Damm nervous can!
"" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 6, 2009 @9:49 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ