Everyone is different in style and that's what makes everyone unique. Be you, not someone else.
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 
Yozxzx people! Finally finally i'm back to blog. Well, because i need time to adjust my feeling after collecting my Olevel result. I don't feel like blogging at the point of time ever since i got back results. Anyway, is already over (:

Back to 12 jan, that's the day i got my results.
Met girlfriends at CU for lunch, then slowly the guys came as well.
Then we went back to school about 1pm? Some of them can't go in because of coloured hair.
Keep finding colour sprays, and finally we got it. So we went back school again and waited for the girls to get their hair sprayed.
Was super nervous on that day. Didn't get back my results on that day cause some things happened.
Get to look at my results before i went to find Love. Super sad after i calculate all the points.
I even cried after i reached Love's house, super bad!
But after that Donna called me and say is not like that, i feel much relieved! Lols.
So cab home about 8plus i think? Washed up and had some rest.

On the 13 jan, mum acc me to school to get back results. Finally i get it, &i didn't did as bad as i think, phew~ :D
Acc Mum to eat breakfast and i went home alone.
So after that day, i've been busy with work and posting of schools stuff.
Is quite devastating though, because of my results i dun have much choices )):
But nevertheless, i'll try my very best to grab hold any chance, wish me luck for me people!

I choose to blog now because i finally adjust back my feelings, feeling much better already.
Okay, let me update what i've been doing recently. Well, work, play and church. hah.
Went to work yesterday, long hours man! The sales quite good though (:
Hopefully i can get another job soon! My mum and dad keep nagging at me about my current job, is like on and off?
Well, i dun really like it too, cause i know i dun earn much. &i dun like the feeling of staying at home the whole day, &&i'm in need of money luh!
No money i cannot go out buy stuffs i want. Lols! Shall find another more stable job soon.

As for today, stayed at home the whole day. Watched online drama and blah blah..
Since i've nothing to do so i came here and blog. Lols~
Finally i finished my new storybook, New moon like about 1 and half day?
Gonna get the 3rd book soon! HAHA! is super duper nice can! Ever since i watched the first Twilight movie, i'm so attracted to it. (ohmy, i sound so exaggerating, tsk! )
Pictures of me before i end, Tsktsk! Till here then. Byebye! xoxo


Photobucket


Photobucket


Lables: I'm back! :D
"" was Posted On: Monday, January 19, 2009 @10:15 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ